CreditCards.com Find The Right Credit Card For You

Saturday, March 31, 2007

How to beat that traffic ticket

It has been a while since I got a traffic ticket, I have to admit that I did have a lot of fun with my 1999 Mustang GT, and it got me into some trouble with speeding tickets. Wish I had read this article back then.



If you've ever been ticketed for speeding or running a red light, you already know that the fine you pay may only be the beginning of your cost.


If it's your second offense, that mistake may very well drain a whopping $700 out of your pocket over the next three years. That's because, on average, a driver's insurance premiums can increase by 25 percent after a second violation.


Most traffic courts rely on the fact that nine out of 10 drivers will just pay their tickets and move on. Established to expedite cases quickly and efficiently, traffic courts serve as vital sources of revenue for many counties.



Read on at Bankrate.com


How to beat that traffic ticket

No comments:

Read these!