CreditCards.com Find The Right Credit Card For You

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Are you a Starbucks junkie?

I am. The first thing I do every morning after I enter the building, before I even make it to my desk, is to stop at the Starbucks and get my early morning coffee. There are many of us who do this. I know this for sure, because I see you all in that long line, groggy eyed, waiting to rattle off your order as soon as the Barista asks you for it. We have trained ourselves to believe that this is an unavoidable expense that we choose to live with.

TheStreet.com offers 10 ways to reduce the cost of your daily caffeine fix from Starbucks (SBUX).


1. Don't go
2. Buy retail
3. Make friends

If going to the actual Starbucks shop is part of your coffee equation:
4. Use a gift card
5. Choose Your Location
6. Take your own cup
7. Stay simple
8. Keep those cards
9. Raid the change jar
10. Buy McDonald's coffee


More after the jump.

No comments:

Read these!