Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tax Tip: How to get a replacement W-2

Kay Bell on Bankrate.com tells you how to get a replacement W-2 in case yours didn't make it to you in the mail, or if there is something wrong with it.

    • Check with payroll
    • Alert the IRS
    • Form 4852
    • Do-it-yourself W-2

Read the details at bankrate.

1 comment:

muhamad.azam23 said...

well done its great to know about you and your thought...i really want to get some good tips regarding to tax and finance filed..kindly help me out...i am sharing you my experience..
best accounting firms in DC.com!

Read these!